June 11, 2013

Beauty: Delivered

I've completely forgotten to show you what I ordered from Fragrance Direct! (I mean real life photos) I made the order on April 29 and I think the shipment was longer than before, two weeks was it? And from now on it's not possible to order nail polish from them, because of the air mail regulations.. I used to buy nail varnish from them, since they sell Essies for only couple euros (and in stores around here they cost 15, can you believe!) Well, all good things must come to an end. But I can still order other beauty products from them, with those same ridiculously cheap prices. :) First of all you really must see the post I made straight after ordering, it can be found HERE. On that post you can find all the straight product links and prices! ;) I'm on my summer break now, and feeling a bit lazy haha. x But you'll find all the extra info on that post. I can tell you the total amount: with shipping only 18 euros !

Tiny Bit of a Beauty Haul 


I've been looking for a product like this "Lipcote": you put it on top of the lip colour for it to stay much longer. I must say this was a great buy and I might have to order refill - and perhaps even gifts for my sisters and friends! It feels a bit tingling first, but it works. And your lip colour keeps on looking nice for hours, for me it worked for the whole day for instance.


Follow on Bloglovin




And then I had to get myself a lovely tangerine tones lipstick! This one is Kate Moss for Rimmel. I love the scent and soft feel when you put it on the lips. I wore this with Lipcote and the colour sure lasted a lot longer, throughout the day I think.



I was in need of a good shampoo for coloured hair, and since I haven't tried Aussie-products yet I had to grab this bargain piece. In my opinion it's a very cleansing product, but with that comes a minus effect: hair feels like bubblegum and you have to apply conditioner. But I do it anyways, so no problem. The scent is really lovely and fruity, and I'm so happy I got my hands on this Aussie at last!


Peachy blush was one another thing on my wishlist, and Fragrance Direct covered that. Dainty Doll was completely new brand to me, and I'm pretty pleased with my choice. Although this is more of a rosy tone than I thought. Oh well, must get myself some other one then. :) Good thing this was really cheap. And nice.


28 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. It is! :) I love more coral shades at the moment, this looks a bit (more than my other lipsticks) orange on lips - love it.

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog hun! You have an amazing blog as well, such great photos and rich content.

    Yes, please do feel free to publish my photos on your own blog, just please make sure to credit the photo to me. Let me know when it's up, I'd love to see it. :)

    Christine
    www.trendenvy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine! :) I truly appreciate your comment, so nice.

      I will definitely let you know if / when I post it among other inspiration photos xx

      Delete
  3. I hadn't heard about the first product before but it sure sounds like a good one and I should look for something like that when I visit Helsinki next week.
    when it comes to Aussie products I haven't used any of those but I know they recently started to sell Aussie in Estonian stores with nice sale prices. we'll see if I will try any :)

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried Lipcote before, but it has proven itself to be worthy all money (even though it was REALLY cheap ;)) I hope you'll find something similar too! I haven't spotted Lipcote or anything like it at our stores, but perhaps you have more luck. :) AND yayy, have a nice visit! Too bad I'm not coming over to Helsinki yet, on 26th or 27th I will..Because I'll go to Riga! :)
      I haven't used Aussie before either, so it was nice to get this one with great sale. They cost over 10 euros here, and to me that is a lot for shampoo .. Well, they're really great products that take proper care of my hair, so I guess it's not that big of a price after all :)

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous lip colour, so pretty on you too!! The Dainty Doll cosmetics are great for paler skins...love the packaging :)) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doll! ^^ I love them as well, and must try some other ones soon!

      Delete
  5. SOunds like an amazing website, I must go and take a look! Great stuff you ordered, love the lipstick.

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Imke! I love it too :) This was my third order, and I've always loved the products & prices! ^^
      And I do love the lipstick, unlike any other I've own.

      Delete
  6. I like the color of the lipstick :)

    Laura

    everybody is unique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's really pretty. Next I want something VERY orange :)

      Delete
  7. LOVE the lipstick on you. Great colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trishie! :) I love it too, it's fresh and fun.

      Delete
  8. Lovely new purchases! The lipstick is so nice :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mica! :) I think so too, and really affordable as well ;)
      Yeah it sure is, most loved item on this post hehe x

      Delete
  9. Oooh looks amazing!! Which shade from Kate Moss do you have? I have one as well, though I don't think it's the same one because mine is more coral :) Sorry for taking ages to reply back to your comment, or just comment in general! :( I'm back now though! Wooo, keep on pushing! You're a soon to be graduate as well! How come you finish in December and not now-ish for summer? :) XOXO Kasia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no I can't remember, I might have written it in the previous post & added link to product too. :)

      Replied to your blog! ;)

      Delete
  10. Ihana lintuheader, nyt sinullakin on selkeämpi "logo" :) Hienoa! Jännää, että blogisi on nyt täysin englanninkielinen, milloin tämä muutos on tapahtunut?
    Kiitos ihanasta kommentista! Minäkin rakastan mandariiniväristä huulipunaa, en saa siitä tarpeekseni :)

    xxx
    E
    http://www.dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oii kiitos paljon. :) Se on tosin lainattu (kreeditit sivun alalaidassa)
      Hmm no kyllä minä kirjoittelen myös suomeksi, jos koen että se on tärkeää tai pelkästään suomalaisille tarkoitettu. Monesti postauksen kirjoitettuani ei vain ole enää tullut "fiksua" suomenkielistä tekstiä, kaikki fraasit kun eivät esimerkiksi käänny ihan niin kätevästi .. Mutta pyydettäessä kirjoitan kyllä vaikka koko postauksen suomeksi. Aina vain ei synny postauksia kaksikielisesti. :)

      .. Täytyy saada vielä jokin oranssimpi sävy tämän uusimpani jälkeen - ei ollut ihan niin tangerine kuin toivoin :) Mutta ihana tämäkin!

      Delete
  11. Great buys!
    Lipcote is always in my bag!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Adeola! I think so too - loving everything so far. :) Haven't used blusher yet because my old one hasn't ran out yet ;)

      Awww so cool to know that it's one of your most relied products - it was completely new product to me! :)

      Delete
  12. gorgeous lipstick colour, the kate moss collection is great xxx

    I left my heart in Miami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! :) And they're super soft on lips, smell great.. Lovely ! x Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  13. You got some great stuff! I'm not a fan of the Aussie hair products though, my housemate loves them but I just don't like how they leave my hair feeling! What's your experience after a few washes?

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree ! ;)
      I've noticed the same thing about this shampoo; hair feels "dry" or like bubblegum, don't know how to explain it better ..But, when I add the conditioner (I add it anyways after washing hair because my hair is quite dry) my hair feels really lovely, clean and smells great thanks to Aussie's peach extract ! ^^

      Delete
  14. love the lipstick, fragrance direct have some great bargains! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure do! :) It seems like all of their products are REALLY cheap all the time, yayy ^^

      Delete