June 15, 2013

Delicate.

I published these photos in Glitter's blog before leaving for summer holiday, 
and now want to share them here as well. My original post was called "Hento." 
which means 'delicate' in finnish.
// Julkaisin nämä kuvat Glitterin blogissa ennen lomille lähtöä, ja nyt haluan jakaa ne myös täällä.

All jewelry from Glitter.
//Kaikki korut Glitteristä.



What do you think of this trend, using petite & delicate pieces 
instead of huge statement jewelry?

Follow on Bloglovin







All jewelry above from Pure Silver collection = true silver jewels.











10 comments :

  1. I love the pictures!! they are beautiful, thanks for sharing! I'm following you on bloglovin and Facebook! I hope you follow me back to keep in contact.
    XOXO

    hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Milu! I already visited you back, but let's say thanks here as well. :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. Love your jewelry girl! Such a lovely way to display them for photos too :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda! I just borrowed these ones for the "photoshoot" :) But sure love them. ^^

      Delete
  3. i think it's lovely, delicate. i prefer small jewelery. and a nice song...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! ^^ Me too. I hope you'll find something similar for yourself, from your local shops xx

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog and for you follow! I follow you back now! Hope we keep in touch - Lots of lovely Love :) Kyra
    FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kyra! I never follow if I don't have intend to visit the blog as well ;) x I hope you visit too!

      Delete
  5. Tuo neliapila on jotenkin tosi suloinen. Pitääkin mennä Glitteriin heti ensi tilassa... kohtahan varmaan alkaa alennuksetkin ellei ole jo alkaneet ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Niinpä! Ja vielä aitohopeinen, kuten muutkin ensimmäisen kuvan korut. ^^
      Jeej, ale -50% alkoi muutama päivä sitten!

      Delete