July 16, 2013

Best Burger, Pizza & Sub in Town!

Must apologize my absence. I have read each and every one of your comments, and will get back to them as soon as I have some time. Since I came back from Riga I've been sick (got something during the trip, some food perhaps) and then TWO of my wisdom teeth started to ache! So I've been away from work too, with fever and tooth pains.. And with zero power to stay in front of computer screen. I hope I'll be able to return very soon, to my little world of blogging & corresponding with you guys. xx Thanks for all the support here. xx

Here's something delicious for you to take a loot at in the meantime .. Few weeks back I wasn't feeling like cooking at all, so I went to this new restaurant in my home town called Best Burger, Pizza & Sub -- shortly just "Best". They sell fast food, that is not junk! And it tasted soooo damn good too.. * Drool * I had mini mozzarella sticks and chicken burger meal.

Mango curry dip ! ^^



And I bought some movies too. ^^



Follow on Bloglovin

20 comments :

  1. Nams, onpas makoisia ruokia!! Tulee ihan vesi kielelle :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On kyllä herkkua! En ole varmaan ikinä syönyt noin hyvää kanahampparia ^^ Ja elämäni ekat mozzarellatikut, ja MITEN HYVÄT!

      Delete
  2. Good to hear that you are well again. Have a good time. Sunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sunny x I still have some trouble with teeth, but managing.. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. AND it was ! ^^ Soo sinfully good .. x

      Delete
  4. I have been craving some french fries all day. I hope you are feeling better.

    Tracy @ www.sunnydaystarrynight.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) This meal had huge portion of those! Couldn't even finish all of them :D

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Kiitos:) ♥ Pahin taitaa olla nyt ohi, elleivät hampit sitten tulehdu taas .. Mutta jo kuukauden päästä uusi hammaslekuri aika, jospa sitten nämä jo saisi pois!

      Delete
  6. Yum, that looks awesome :))) I hope you are better! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doll! This meal sure was, best ever :D
      Aww thanks, I'm better now x

      Delete
  7. oh yum yum yum!! do I need that meal right now? oh yes I do! :D I so want the fries and the burger, gosh it's just driving me insane, haha.
    but I'm so sorry to hear about your troubles. I know what tooth pain means and I've had a very bad experience with it. pretty much the worst thing that has happened to me and it almost meant hospital for me.. yeah, bad memories.. very bad. so I hope your situation is a lot better! take care, Satu!

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Auch, so sorry to hear about your experiences too! :( I hate these kinds of things, especially since we can't really do anything to prevent them (we can usually avoid holes in teeth etc. by taking care of them properly, but wisdom teeth either infect or not!)

      Thanks dear xx
      Hehe and this meal sure was a pretty delicious one.. ;)

      Delete
    2. that is one awesome gif! :)
      I hope your feeling better!

      andra

      birdsandoxfords.blogspot.com

      Delete
    3. Oh thanks girl ! x Hehe, my first attempt.
      Thank you so much, I sure am. Had a nice holiday without any aches :))

      Delete
  8. oh wisdom teeth problems are not fun. I hope things get better for you soon. your mozza sticks look amazing, I LOVE those things!

    Em

    Win $100 from Manitobah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure aren't! :( I hope so too, I'll be having my next appointment next month.. hopefully get rid of these bastards then :D
      Mmm they were delicious, my first ones ever!

      Delete
  9. I hope you are feeling much better! That food looks so delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for this dear ! My aches stopped but I suppose infection will hit in at some point .. :,,D Then teeth must be removed.
      Yep that food sure is! Mango Curry must be the best new thing ever, at least inside chicken burger :D

      Delete