July 8, 2013

Take care of your Life.

While writing this first paragraph I'm lying on our bed, sweatingg with fever and 2 wisdom teeth trying to break through simultaneously - how fun! It's like having two bombs in your mouth, beating like heart - ticking.. And it's been really hard to bite any food or swallow anything - even water! So when my summer holiday ended on Friday, I went to work and all seemed pretty normal - I just felt incredibly warm but hey it's middle of summer here! Same thing also on Saturday morning. I did go to work but had to leave early because my legs were aching so much! Perhaps I've been having some all-around infection in my body, all because of these two little teeth. Next images and text are pre-written.
I must admit that I'm not the best kind when it comes to taking care of yourself. I might eat junk food when I want, or have a glass of white wine or a cider or two .. And I do not exercise fairly enough. I do admit. But, there has been small changes lately. I visited local Life-store and got myself some nice stuff! Coconut Oil, Clipper Coconut&Orange tea, pore tablets and Bio Karoten + E-vitamin pills that are great for skin (especially during summer. You just need to start taking these 1-2 per day, 2-3 weeks before staying in sun :) I have, and I've been frying the eggs on coconut oil ever since ..Makes great food, and smells amazing while cooking & afterwards. :) Funny thing happened with these pore tablets the other day.. I somehow managed to spill ALL of these orange ones into dish water ..and you can just imagine the amount of pink bubbly water after that ! :DD










Follow on Bloglovin

24 comments :

  1. i love clippers too! the white tea :)

    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're delicious! mmm must put the kettle on ;) x

      Delete
  2. oooh I hope you get better! wisdom teeth are so annoying, I had my first one pulled out recently! so much better when it's out! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the comment Izzy! I've had one pulled out too, but now there's two at once .. Aargh :D Heh thanks, I hope these bastards will be taken out soon xx

      Delete
  3. I hope you get better lovely. We really do have to take care of ourselves. I remember when my wisdom teeth came in, it was a bit sore. I hope you feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear. I hope this will ease soon. :) xx

      Delete
  4. I totally loved this post!!! Really great inspiration! tell me if you would like to follow each other! I follow you back for sure - Lots of Love, Kyra♡
    FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Hmm. Third time you're asking me this.

      Delete
  5. I hope you're better soon! :) I like clipper teas too, they have so many nice tastes. One of my favorite is white mint tea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lara-Elain! Hmmm, that sounds really yummy :) Must test it some time :) x

      Delete
  6. A great reminder to take care of ourselves, even in the little ways. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

    Cooking with coconut oil sounds interesting. I know it must smell divine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, Erica! :)
      I've used the oil for my skin too, very versatile one! ;)

      Delete
  7. thank you:) this bio karoten thing is a good idea:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think so too. Better tan and skin! :)

      Delete
  8. I'm sorry you have not been feeling that well. Hopefully you will be like new in no time.
    I am guilty of eating junk food to often and not exercising enough too. I am going to try to change this though and be healthier. I have been working on it for a couple of weeks.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xx Thanks so much for the comment. I've tried to work out more too, now my muscles are aching :D But I'll rather take care of myself..:)

      Delete
  9. So lovely!!

    http://escapingthewindow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww I hope you are feeling better my friend!

    And it's all about the little changes in life, making too big changes at first is too hard and mostly never sticks. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much dear xx I'll visit you back asap.

      Delete
  11. get well soon! I know how it feels since I had mine taken out before too!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh, I thought the brown box was chocolate, and I thought, the one perfect remedy to feeling better! I hope you get well soon!
    Jessica | Vixenelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, well those are Karoten pills with vitamin E, great for skin especially during summer .. :)

      Delete