October 4, 2013

La Dolce Vita

EDITED: It's been quite long since me and group of my dear girlfriends were all together. 
My Bellas. Two of them have moved to Helsinki, along with my little sister, who has also been 
part of our little soirées. Now one of our girl group, Jonna is visiting Mikkeli over the weekend!

Some time ago four of us spent Italian evening, with delicious 3 course meal and great wines, 
having the best time ever. It was a lot warmer weather then, so now I have a nice opportunity 
to show you one of my more summery outfits - it's been a while since I've posted any. 
(Actually I didn't even photograph them a lot during summer break, I rather enjoyed
the vacation with full force - without carrying camera with me all the time ;) 
Notice the neon yellow necklace? I found it in Riga, at NewYorker. I've seen similar ones 
(originally from H&M with price tag 10€!) on eBay with ridiculous pricing like 
50 or 60 euros - maybe even more ! This one cost me about 7 euros, niiice.



necklace - NewYorker (Riga)
pure silver earrings and ring - Glitter
bracelets - Glitter (sparkly silver) & Lindex (metal + neon yellow)
top - JC
white jeans - Tom Tailor
studded belt - Gina Tricot

And one special thing about this outfit .. My hair is different. 
(No I haven't cut it.) It's rolled up with couple pins! Similar hairdo could be done with a little help
of a thin, flexible headband -- that makes you look like a Grecian goddess really !
* See for example this Pinterest-pin for inspiration.





I love combination of grey and yellow, and I've even bought a piece of that enthusiasm into our home .. 
Not as neon yellow though, I mean this pillow case by Pentik called "Sademetsä", Rainforest. 
Google it for more images! I think that parrot is just so adorable! We have it placed on our living room sofa right now. (He's looking a bit lonely, so I might have to find him a similar friend... ;)

via
xx I hope you're having a lovely weekend. 
I'm leaving town tomorrow for few days, to meet my cousin & her husband
 - and to see their new home for the first time. :) See U soon! xx

52 comments :

  1. This is a lovely look and welcome back, it been a while.
    I hope you are in good health.
    Have a lovely Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Adeola! Yes I'm fine. :) Everyone needs a break sometimes ;)
      And thanks, I'm glad you like the look! x

      Delete
  2. Sweet pictures and a great necklace! :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tabet! :) I'm glad you stopped by and wrote nice comment too xx

      Delete
  3. I love the message on your tee! Plus, that statement necklace is gorgeous <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Linda! I found that earlier this year :) And I do love my new necklace x

      Delete
  4. Oh, it's so good to see you're back! I have been missing you this summer, and I hoped you hadn't stopped blogging, but just went on vacation. Great to get news from you!! :)

    Your hairdo is simply ADORABLE! It suits you so well, and you look both feminine and a little cheecky.;) Su super cute!!!
    The jewellery is cool! I love a little "jewellery overdo" combined with a more lassy shirt. Looks very fresh and jeunesse. ;)

    Luv
    Nin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I tried to post about blog break every now and then.. Couple times :)

      Oh thanks! x I'm glad you like the hair, it was really simple actually. Thanks for all the compliments dear :)

      Delete
  5. Hi, thanks for your comment, it was so sweet, you look very pretty, and the necklace are very gorgeous.
    Have a nice week
    P.s your hair looks very cute ;)
    Clo

    http://redshoesforbreakfast.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much! xx I'm glad you like it! Thanks for the visit ^^

      Delete
  6. Love the dazzling neon accessories and your hair looks so pretty hun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sam! :) Aww, such a sweet comment. x

      Delete
  7. Such a cute ensemble! Im especially loving the way you styled your accessories, and put your hair up to really showcase the off shoulder top. Great post on an absolutely beautiful blog!

    Thanks so much for stopping by,
    Maha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous, love your hair style xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doll! ^^ I'm so glad you like it..It was really simple to do actually..

      Delete
  9. Love this! Would you like to follow each other lovely?

    http://caterpillar-girll.blogspot.co.uk/

    thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I will visit you back x

      Delete
  10. Having no camera around ur friends can be good sometimes ;)) like u said full force enjoyment. Ur hair is beautiful and those necklaces fit u nicely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree :) Even though you'd often want to safe the moments.. but sometimes you might just miss the essential if just photograph all the time! :)
      Oh thanks for the compliments xx

      Delete
  11. Brilliant blog, great posts and beautiful proprietress! What to want more ...
    I'd love to follow you (bloglovin + GTC) and welcome to visit my
    blog about fashion - KatherineUnique.blogspot.com .


    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Katherine! I will visit you back now x

      Delete
  12. Cute outfit x

    http://lifeinlipstick.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great look! Like your necklace!!!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  14. Always cute, I love your eyes and the necklace sounds like a real find.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Avy-dear. :) x You're the best.

      Delete
  15. great look!:) beautiful jewelry !:)
    maybe we can follow each other??:*):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Zoya! Thanks so much for the comment. I will definitely visit you back xx

      Delete
  16. Beautiful ! Love your tee-shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eva! :) Ooh, it's pretty old already.. But I do love it xx

      Delete
  17. Wow, you look gorgeous! I love the jewelry <3

    memoiresdecouture

    ReplyDelete
  18. you have to make a tutorial about your hair xx
    http://girlonstreet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I have to think about it! There already is some great ones, as on the Pinterest link :))

      Delete
  19. Oh Satu, it's been such a long time I've popped in to your beautiful blog - I am loving your new logo! It's lovely!

    Thank you for your sweet comment, as always! I hope you are rejuvenated after your long summer hiatus. :)

    I absolutely adore the casual effortless ease of this outfit - grey marle and neon has been a longstanding love affair of mine. :) Isn't it just a lovely way to add interest to a blank canvas? You have styled it to perfection and I adore the way you have let the oversized shirt hang nonchalantly over your shoulder. ;)

    Sending lots of love from Australia and hope all is beautiful!

    <3 Mandy xx
    http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As always, you make me speechless x Thank you dear! You're the best. (Already replied to your blog:)

      Delete
  20. We really love your necklace!!!
    What about following each other with gfc, bloglovin and facebook?
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    Chic With The Least
    Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the comment! Will visit you back :))

      Delete
  21. I love your hair, it does look very classical. Also, I did see that exact necklace at H&M---and it's great that you got it for cheaper!

    Brittney

    anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ovatpa kauniita nuo korut! Ihanan pirteät värit! :)

    ReplyDelete