October 8, 2013

Do you L O V E Autumn?

There's thousands ..maybe millions of those fashion bloggers, who create wishlist collages 
from their favorite shops all the time. Myself, I don't do it all that often really, and when I do 
I usually just post the images instead of trying to make any fancy collages of the clothes & stuff.
And I only post those I truly wish for and/or want to share with you.
Plus, you can always see my "lust list" Fashiolista on my sidebar. 
I just saw exclusive -50% code to In Love With Fashion sale preview
and wanted to share it with you immediately - to my fashion lover fellows. :) 
You can find all of the special sale items here (many of the pieces are a bit summery, 
but great buys for next spring or to be used with tights etc.!), and here's my top 3 picks.
To get the discount just insert code EXCLUSIVE50 at checkout. 
It's valid on these sale preview items only!
(psst. You can click on each photo to go straight to product site) 

Happy shopping, loves! x


12 comments :

  1. These are stunning. I make collages but it's something I try to keep to once a month or so sort of thing, I don't want to see them all the time. These are perfect choices xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I totally agree! :) It's nice to see what different people want but at the same time, enough is enough. :D

      Delete
  2. Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC (735), would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    MandySharesLife FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mandy! + Already visited you back x

      Delete
  3. No. I do NOT love fall.
    I have to live him 44 years now. And I know.... fall.... winter.... SPRING.
    Every thing at its time.
    Have a good time.
    Sunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, well.. I do NOT love fall either. I love LOVE label ;)

      Delete
  4. All the pieces you've chosen are great! I love their prints!:)

    Darya
    www.fashionyourdays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Darya! :) I totally agree.. These are really pretty and versatile pieces/prints! ^^

      Delete
  5. They are all so good. Thanks for sharing.

    Love,
    Katty

    http://blog.pixiie.net
    http://fb.com/WorldsFashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous kimono! Love the print!

    ReplyDelete