October 2, 2013

My pieces of Holly & Whyte Heaven

During my blogging holiday I've discovered love for statement necklaces. 
I did own few of those before summer, but most part of my jewelry weren't really "show stoppers". 
Nowadays my collection of these splashy, showy necklaces seem like they're from some Renaissance
Queen's crown jewel exhibition! Especially this newest addition to my treasure chest, from Holly & White by Lindex. They're usually modern preppy pieces of clothing and accessories, often too plain for my taste.. But this one, oh boy. It practically screamed my name, begging "take me home, please pretty please.." with those sparkly eyes! ..I mean, if a piece of jewelry had eyes * hehe * 

But isn't she just the most beautiful little creature?




Earlier this year I also found this cute bracelet with bits of dark green, orange and rhinestones. 



You know Holly&Whyte's campaign face has been Gwyneth Paltrow?
I recently joined her online platform goop and have already found some pretty amazing tips, fashion related things to lust after and recipes to try out - like this article about detox. Must try!
If I get fully into it, this might be life changing .. After all, Gwyneth herself is such an inspirational,
beautiful and most of all, a healthy woman - definitely one to look up at. :)

...Aaand, if only I was a rich girl I would invest in this embellished sweater
by Matthew Williamson, exclusively for goop. { You'll find it here. }
Ps. Oct 4. Lindex will also launch exclusive collection by this Mr Williamson !
By the way, he's a completely odd name to me since I do not follow fashion 
-- I love to get inspired by different styles. :)  You know him?

40 comments :

  1. FOLLOWING!!! :) now its your turn:) KISSES:*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the first!
    maybe we can follow each other? www.sandicious.blogspot.com i'm following you now and hope you'll back!:*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandra ! x Visited you back.

      Delete
  3. The first necklace is utterly exquisite, love it! Thanks for your kind words, they meant a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi satu :) WOW the first necklace is simple amazing, i love it. the color and also the "structure" and i'm totaly agree with AVY modest is for losers ahahahahh.
    You love jewelrys as i love shoes, but all both are amazing accessorizes.

    http://redshoesforbreakfast.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks for the comment, Clo!
      I love the necklace, neon yellow looks really lovely with grey shades. :) Yeah and Avy is SO right;)

      xx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the comment, Linda! I LOVE it x

      Delete
  6. that necklace is so lovely! i love huge necklaces like that, but i have yet to purchase one!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much for the comment Lindsey ! x Will have to visit you back now.. ^^

      Delete
    2. + I hope you find the perfect piece soon xx

      Delete
  7. well, of course I know who he is :P and that's because years ago I got myself a thrifted top from his collection. it's mint green and beautifully embellished :) anyway, I also think Holly & Whyte have some wonderful pieces and I recently bought a bag from their collection. will show it via my blog someday :P but for the time being I must say your necklace sure is absolutely gorgeous and I would love to see how you will wear it.

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to know that someone has worn his pieces! :) I've never seen them .. Well, now I have, this Lindex-collaboration. Cool prints, and for a good cause (breast cancer).

      I went to Lindex today to see if our store has anything by M. Williamson, but sadly no.. Maybe I'll see them online then! :)

      And Holly & Whyte accessories truly are great, love those. Not so much the clothes because I'm not that "preppy chic" .. :)

      xx Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  8. I have to check out Lindex then. :) In the last time they had really nice collections and collaborations. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you should :) There's really nice sale items, I think .. And some pretty newbies too. xx

      Delete
  9. Oooh, tuo kaulakoru on suorastaan upea! ♥
    Nyt vasta tajusin, että blogisi on tainnut kadota mun lukulistaltani :o Oon välillä miettinyt miksi en oo saanut ilmoituksia uusista postauksista, mutta nyt asia korjattu ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos Emilia Alexandra! :)
      Hmm, voi olla myös siitä johtuva vika että olin lomalla jonkun aikaa... ;) xx

      Delete
  10. So pretty! I love all the crystal and "bling bling"!! :) Especially on the sweater. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ninon! :) Me too.. And recently found cute top with embellishments, must try to show it soon here ..x

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! :) Me too.

      Delete
  12. love the 1. necklace! sooooo beautiful ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Honey ! x btw, followed back :)

      Delete
  13. I've been looking for statement necklaces such as that one! It's so hard to find them over here:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I hope you find something nice! Maybe soon I'll put some of my own on sale (blog shop or something :)

      Delete
  14. Wow! How do you get the ideas for such a sensational posts!
    Great! I love them all!


    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! :) x You're so nice.

      Delete
  15. nice post meh, It reminds me of an equally interesting blog on my reading list which is http://danieluyi.com Personal Improvement Blog .
    keep up the good work meh and also, please visit my blog and drop a comment even if it's a simple "nice post" reply.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete