October 20, 2013

Two New Blushes & Swatches

Hey ya'll. Happy late Sunday wishes & start to new week.
I've come up with a little beauty post for you .. :)
It's been a hazzle lately, 'cause I finally reserved a table from the local fleamarket 
and I've been putting on price tags on my stuff.. And I had my little brother over night, 
we went to the movies see Turbo and today we baked chocolate cupcakes! :)
So I'm trying to reply to your comments and visit back later this upcoming week.
Luv u guys! x

When it comes to beauty blogging, I'm not much of a talent. 
I do know how I'd love to photograph makeup, but it seems that I lack with guts 
to go for it and also some skills I guess! No matter how I've tried I can't photograph 
makeup on my face.  But at least I have some swatches this time, blush stripes on the 
back of my hand to show the actual colours of these two newbies ;)



I got these as a gift from my dear friend, after she had taken part in blush reviewing. 
The one on the left is by Maybelline, Dream touch blush shade 06. Really lovely blushy candy pink!
It's a cream blusher, which I've never tried before. Nice experiment after all the powder ones.
 And it truly blends in really well on the skin, just use your fingertips to apply. I've been using 
this almost every day actually, switching back and forth with Dainty Doll by 
Nicola Roberts rosy blush with hint of gold - shown here before. :)



The tangerine blush is liquid cheek tint by Rimmel, Stay Blushed! shade 004 Sunkissed Cherry.
I've been looking for orange blushes to try out, so this is definitely a fun one. I'll start wearing it more
during spring/summer season, I think. Oh and I've never used liquid blushes either!


I've never been much of an experimental kind of gal when it comes to make up, but I'm slowly
but steadily improving - work in progress ;) Experimenting new things is quite refreshing.
Take a look at one of my previous beautyposts, there's one with more discussion about this topic;
do you have some some beauty products that you use all the time or do you try out different
brands and products. Just click here to read my story and some others in the comments! :)

49 comments :

  1. Love this color. Thanks for sharing..

    Regards,
    Katty

    http://pixiie.net
    http://fb.com/WorldsFashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katty! x I love those both.

      Delete
  2. Hi sweetie, the color of the blush is very interesting :) great present!!
    Have a fantastic week
    Kiss Clo

    http://redshoesforbreakfast.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Clo! I think so too. A bit different from the ones I usually wear. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Oh really, so nice to hear! :) Me too, so soft and blends in well.

      Delete
  4. Greats blog and thanks for writing on my blog. Will you like to follow each other on GFC, FB and Twitter? Please let me know on my blog!!!Love
    New Post Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Emma! :) You definitely should x

      Delete
  6. Sounds fab that you've got a space at a flea market,so exciting something that I have been thinkig of doing,with the stuff I make.Would be amazing to see a blog post on your flea market day x
    I love these blushes,and I know what you mean,Id love to do make up posts,but it certainly is a skill to take pics of make up and to get it to clearly show up in photos x
    Fab post and lovely colours :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually rented a table for 1 week and people could buy from it themselves ;) Like a "self service fleamarket".

      Heh I've tried to take pics of my makeup but so far not so good.. :P

      Delete
  7. I love the color on the blush from Rimmel :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sofie! It's really lovely and fresh.

      Delete
  8. Dream touch blush is beautiful. I use it every day :)

    Lucy x
    www.love-luc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really, so nice to know! :) I've switched back to my powdery ones again but will definitely be using these again after a while - I love to experiment more than before.

      Delete
  9. I'm not really good with makeup either but I buy new make up all the time! haha I love the colors you have here... I want to buy an orange-ish blush too! Hope your week slows down a little bit so you have some time to blog and relax :)
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, you sound a lot like me! Even today I was eyeing at some products at local drugstore, but I stayed strong - this time ;)

      xx Thanks dear!

      Delete
  10. Both shades are gorgeous. I'd love to see them both in use! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Arden! Hmm maybe someday, I'm not very skillful with makeup photos :8

      Delete

  11. great!!! <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    just let me know
    xx
    Marlena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! Will visit you back x

      Delete
  12. yesterday i decided to bought that dream touch blush but canceled because i worried if that will easier to use without a brush eheh becouse i still a bit dont understand.
    do is it easier to use? and have a good color on your skin?
    girlonstreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah definitely with your fingers..

      Delete
  13. Such a pretty color...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! :) Aww, thanks x
      Will visit back.

      Delete
  14. Mäkin löysin uuden kirppiksen, johon vein tänään kaksi Ikea-kassillista vaatteita! Nyt ne on esillä seuraavat kaksi viikkoa :) Joten tiedän tunteen, eilinen kului myös hinnoittelupistoolin kanssa, haha!
    Kiitos kommentista Satu! Ikeasta saa helposti kasattua samantyyppisen kuvakollaasiseinän. Sitten vain valitsemaan kuvia kehyksiin ja voilà!

    xxx
    E
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo kivalta kuulostaa! Mulla jäi vielä paljon myymättä, pitää viedä joku kerta uudestaan kirpparille kun esim.jouluhässäkät rauhoittuu..:)

      Kiitos vinkistä, täytyy pistää korvan taa.. Ehkä joku päivä ;)

      xx

      Delete
  15. Nice Blog :)

    Wanna follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin, Facebook or Twitter???

    Just let me know and I will make sure to follow ya back
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I joined your giveaway ;)

      Delete
  16. i'm following you now, hope you follow me back :)) http://exality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful colours!!! I am getting braver with makeup these days as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks so much!
      Hehe, nice to know. Would love to see some. (I'm not good at photographing make up but maybe you are :))

      Delete
  18. nice products :) we don´t have Rimmel in Germany :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lola. :) Oh, too bad to hear.. Maybe someday!

      Delete
  19. I've heard so much about the Maybelline Dream touch blush. I've gotta try that out...
    Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment dear.
    Don't forget to follow too if you like! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG
    Google Plus | Bloglovin | Networked Blogs | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  20. love all the Maybelline stuff! will try that blush shade, doll. thanks.
    http://bohemiansbanquet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Leticia! :) I hope you do, it's really lovely.

      Delete
  21. The maybelline blush definitely seems worth of a try. Nice post! Xoxoxo curcolat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cece! :) I totally agree, it's really nice. Thanks x

      Delete
  22. Nah, I'm sure you're better at photographing makeup on your face better than you think. c:

    I haven't seen either of those blushes floating around where I live, but I definitely want to try it!
    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Vanessa! Thanks so much :) Hehe, you're nice. I will definitely keep on trying, but so far no good.. ;)

      I hope find those somewhere, they're both really cute c:

      Delete
  23. Replies
    1. Thanks Lara! :) I sure agree, they're both lovely.

      Delete