November 12, 2013

The Sweetest Sweater Weather

As I've stated here numerous times, I don't own the best photographing equipment out there 
- and also might lack with skills too (amateur forever ;) But I do try to make the best of it, 
with what I've got in hand. And I think I've come along quite far from where I started 
(if you look at my first pics from 2010 ..how could I even post those hehe!) I only have a basic 
digital camera, with okay macro functions for close-up shots (which I love to take the most :) 
and nice zoom too, if needed.. I enhance the photos a bit afterwards, mainly because especially 
during this time of the year the natural light might not be the best or most flattering kind. 
There's actually hardly any sun, but we'll manage. With "minor" depression rates, haha.
But that's about it. I don't use cool filters all the time, and don't actually even know
 how to adjust curves etc. My editing software is Photoscape, it's quite basic + easy to use 
+ sufficient for my personal uses. Well, sticking with basics can be pretty refreshing too!

So here's some of my photos of Finnish nature this time of the year.
I visited my cousin's new home for the first time, and felt so inspired by all the 
bits and pieces here and there, that I just had to share these images with you.
{There's also one of my outfits among the shots.}

jewelry (infinity ring & necklace new, "eye" necklace old) - Glitter
burgundy knit - Gina Tricot
jacket - H&M (thrifted)

Autumn photos

They have apple trees and their very own garden plot, outdoor sauna ..
Great place to live in and raise a family together with her husband. :)







neighbor's dog :)




"Scarecrow"!
Tarmo - lähikauppias ! :)

 ..they're having a baby next spring ♥  this is my cousin's old crib.
nearby building
views up there

we had some weird looking, but really delicious tasting pancake with home made apple sauce! :)

40 comments :

  1. Beautiful photos! This makes me happy about fall :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda! :) Aww, me too. I love all the colors etc.

      Delete
  2. Vitsi et oot nätti! Ja omput ja maisemat ja kaikki. Tuli hyvä mieli tästä kaikesta :---)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Voi eikä :,) ♥ Kiitosta vain.
      Ja kiva kuulla että kuvat miellyttää, jee! ^^

      Delete
  3. Good morning. Great pics. Good to see, that you are fine.
    Have a good time
    Sunny von Sunny's side of life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sunny! :) Yeah I sure am. Thanks for the visit.

      Delete
  4. These are amazing pictures doll, love the apples xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! :) They looked really delicious - and tasted too! ^^

      Delete
  5. Adorei as fotos! ;)

    Ótima quarta!

    Beijo! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos hun, your garden looks so lush and amazing, the sunflower is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sam! It's my cousin's garden actually. :)

      Delete
  7. hey, Satu. long time no see, again :P
    this looks like such a beautiful place where to live and spend your spare time. I think having a garden is very important and I'm happy we have one, also filled with apple trees, flowers, trees etc :) colourful leaves are long gone though and we only have our bright green grass left. anyway, it was such a lovely post to read and I enjoyed all those bits and pieces a lot :)

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Heh.

      It sure is a lovely place. Must make another visit soon:) Your home sounds really great too! x

      Delete
  8. Hi dear, thank you for your lovely comment :) I follow you now :)

    Lovely impressions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl ! x Must visit you back asap.

      Delete
  9. Nice :)

    NEW POST...

    http://www.gagcloud.com/2013/11/tbilisi-fashion-week-was-canceled.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Alkoi tehdä ihan valtavasti mieli omppuja....:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihiih :) Kiva juttu, omput on hyvii.

      Delete
  11. I would love to have a little garden to grow my own fruits and veggies.... pity that's not quite possible where I come from unless there's lots of money...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, me too.. Well, it would be possible to grow something on the balcony.. I don't have a garden of my own either.
      Thank you for the comment!

      Delete
  12. You are so adorable! Really great Style - perfect for Autumn! Merci for your lovely comment on my Blog - hope you‘ll come back soon ♡Love, Kyra
    FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kyra x Will visit asap.

      Delete
  13. Gorgeous photographs! Beautiful nature!
    Thanks for visiting me dear. Don't forget to follow too!!! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG
    Google Plus | Bloglovin | Networked Blogs | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bhushavali! :) I do agree.

      Delete
  14. Don't worry you can still take gorgeous pictures with
    a digital camera really c: The colors in the pictures
    are really stunning! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks dear :) So sweet of you! x

      Delete
  15. Beautiful photographs, love the colors of fall!

    Love Bodil,
    www.Bodil-Lois.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bodil! I think so too :) Really pretty!

      Delete
  16. What a cute necklace !! I love it ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Victoria! Which one ;) I love them both, infinity and "all seeing eye". ^^

      Delete
  17. I remember my first photos too, and how much they sucked. You've improved so much---the quality of these shots are amazing.

    Brittney

    anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I guess we all have experienced that :) And thank you so much, I'm so glad for the compliment xx

      Delete
  18. lovely photos Satu! and the pancake looks yummy! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, you think so ? ;) It looked kinda weird but taste was perfect, really yummy. Thanks xx

      Delete
  19. Love your blog!!!
    Started following your blog via GFC and Bloglovin!!! Would you like to follow me?

    xx
    http://magicalsergiofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sergio! Visited you back :)

      Delete