December 23, 2013

Ritariperhonen

engl. Swallowtail butterfly
lat. Papilio machaon, family Papilionidae


ethnic skirt - Terranova /Tallinn
 butterfly pillow case - Sokos department store
"Green haze" body splash - H&M
Dior 5 Couleurs "208 Navy Design" eye shadow palette - Kicks
embellished college sweater - KappAhl

~ * MERRY CHRISTMAS! * ~



I've found some sea colored beauties lately, my very first Dior eye shadow palette being
one of the most treasured ones. I've never used designer labels, and cosmetics are the only
range I can even slightly afford. Good thing for me, this was on sale and price was about 45€, 
but there was also a nice extra discount: clearance sale "take 3 pay for 2" from all sale priced items! 
So I made a quite luxurious beauty haul when also chose some Dior lip colors and nail polishes, 
with a total price for six items being only 100€. I say "only" because normally just one lip shade 
or nail varnish would cost over 30€. I simply couldn't bare paying that sort of price for make up.
But what a gorgeous Christmas gift I got for myself - paid with some tax refunds hehe x


This body splash has a really light, fresh scent. I already had pink one, macaron. :)
It's even more girly and "candy floral". Like them both, since I don't usually want to wear 
anything too heavy - especially at work. I have that much compassion towards co-workers
and clients that I wont bathe in any overpowering perfumes, since others might be sensitive.
And too strong smells, even nice ones, give me headaches anyways!






26 comments :

  1. All of this is so beautiful doll, I adore this colour :))) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear :)) It's one of my favorite colours and there's even more turquoise items around the house.

      Delete
  2. Sweet as ever!! :) I love that colour, it's my favourite, actually.
    And the pillow is ... oh, how you will be able to have sweet dreams bedding your head on it. ;)

    Love
    Ninon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) It's actually just decorative pillow, but it has come in handy now that I'm sick.. Placed it under the mattress to lift up my head more :)
      AND it's so beautiful as well.
      Turquoise is one of my favorite colours too! x

      Delete
  3. I love your stuff :)
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heh thanks girl ! x I hope your Christmas was lovely.

      Delete
  4. Lovely items! :)

    Hope you have a merry Christmas :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, great products. Also, love the butterfly print pillow as a background <3
    Have a Merry Christmas!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I think so too. Heh, thank you. It's one of my favorite interior finds lately.

      Delete
  6. such lovely items in beautiful shades :) my favourites are the pillow case and the sweater (show it in an outfit post, please ;) when it comes to expensive beauty products I think I haven't bought anything more expensive than around 30 euros (that's my mascara from Clinique, for example). I just can't spend like 100 euros on cosmetics because well, it's only cosmetics and I don't even care about that department too much :P but I do have a lippie from Dior and one Chanel nail polish. those are the most luxurious ones from my so called collection.
    Merry Christmas, dear Satu!

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try. But you know me, very poor with outfits. We'll see. :)

      Me neither, I've never bought anything above 20 euros before. Now that I've spotted these eye shadows and lip colours etc. with ridiculous clearance sales I had to make a change :) And sadly, after Christmas this store ended business.. Bwaaah. Must hunt for luxury item sales elsewhere, then. :)

      Delete
  7. beautiful items, doll! happy holidays!!!!

    http://bohemiansbanquet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leticia! I think so too. :) x

      Delete
  8. This looks so nice :)
    The colour of the eye shadow is great!!
    xoxo from MUnich

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lola! x I love the palette, and have two new ones too.. ;)

      Delete
  9. I wish designer stuff was more affordable,I think beauty and perfume products is the most affordble thing of all designer stuff,thats if we can even afford that :/ I got a dior mascara once as a gift and it felt to special wearing it,I can only imagine how gorgeous this dior eye shadows are,love the colours! I hope you had a lovely christmas and have an amazing new years! hoping that 2014 brings you much joy and luck x :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kayleigh Jean! Already replied to you on my instagram ;) xx

      Delete
  10. wow.. nice post dear..
    happy new year
    curcolat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, that Dior quint is really beautiful!
    Hope you're feeling better now, Satu.
    Happy new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! I'm starting to feel a lot better, thank you so much xx
      Oh I've created myself quite a Dior-obsession, hehe.

      Delete
  12. Hi dear!
    Very nice haul and I hope you feel better soon! I like your blog and hope that you have a good week!
    New follower also by the way and hope you will stop by to see me soon!
    xx Easy Outfits, by Pip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Pip! (Already visited your blog.)
      I'm starting to feel better and went to work after a looong holiday. I hope you stop by again x

      Delete