♥ Babydoll ♥

I made my last order to FD before Christmas and got it just in time to give nice, really inexpensive
beauty products like Calvin Klein etc. to my friends, family and boyfriend. (Sadly he lost his David Beckham shower gel on his last work trip, so I might have to order another set. It was only about 6 euros with deodorant spray, so not a huge investment to make even for second time around :D)
Here's something new: Last week I found out that their shipping method has changed from airmail to shipment by land. When airmail was being used, I couldn't order nail polish or fragrances to Finland. (*Except one time with 3 Essies, but I think it was their {lucky} mistake) So even though this new method takes a lot longer than couple days airmail to arrive, it's such lucky change for better. New perfume and nail polishes are on their way as we speak! Must include that my order actually also consists of the YSL Babydoll (50ml) that I've been dreaming of for exactly one year now, several lipsticks and eye shadows, shampoo for coloured hair, body scrub, perfume set for my boyfriend ... Gosh what a haul !


Here's the complete list with product links. If some link doesn't work let me know and I'll fix that up. You can laugh with disbelief or shake your head if you want, but I promise you; I got all of this for only 60 pounds (including the delivery charge of £6) and I think that's what just the Babydoll edt would cost around here! And everything else feels like free bonus. Oh the simple joy of bargain beauty shopping ..Little Miss Collector ♥

Oh boy I must sound so vain right now, with all my recent beauty purchases :,,( Actually, to me interior beauty is far more important than using tons of make up. My own make up routine is something between 5-15 minutes depending on my schedule of the day, and even after all that "hard work" my appearance has hardly even changed from the starting point - at least according to my little sisters comments hehe :) So even though I've been spending way more money on my face this year than ever before in my life, my attitude towards painting your face with chemical coctails hasn't changed one bit. Natural make up that enhances the most beautiful, personal features and experimenting with cute colours just for the fun of it is way more appealing to me than ridiculous warpaints that you might spot in some "beauty" blogs. During past year I've become quite a beauty hoarder though. Before I had just been gathering together a vast collection of clothing, accessories and jewelry - enough to last at least ten life times of a regular woman. But I'm not your average gal at all, I love variety in my closet! It all sort of just happened. But just recently this desire for pretty things (read: hoarding) has widened to beauty department. Most of my make up findings used to be from local department stores, usually something cheap or on sale, and even then I only bought things I felt like necessary (make up foundation, mascara, powder, eyeliner). I had never ordered anything beauty related online, not since last year when I discovered Fragrance Direct. I've written about this online store many times before (click the tag fragrance direct to see every piece of puzzle), online shop selling not only fragrances but almost anything for taking care of yourself and improving your appeal - with ridiculously cheap prices, that's the charm. Many of the products are no longer in production so this could be also called as "outlet". Here's my posts about earlier purchases if you want to take a peek:

October 2012: Essie *
January 2013: Astor, Trevor Sorbie etc.

Christmas haul: Astor // June 2013: Kate Moss for Rimmel, Aussie and Dainty Doll //
Christmas haul: Calvin Klein

39 comments :

  1. I love all those colours for make up and nails
    do we follow? let me know and I'll follow you back
    kss
    new post: http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/2014/01/ladies-in-chic-outerwear.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pilar ! I can't wait to get them already :) It takes a lot longer now, since they're not airshipped.. :>

      Delete
  2. Ha ha, I agree, you don't sound vain at all! i especially like the first few pictures with the soft pastel colors

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Abigail ;) That's a relief! Hehe. Aww thanks I'm glad you like them :))

      Delete
  3. no vanity here! =)
    I used to be OBSESSED with YSL's Babydoll!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe :))
      I'm still waiting to get my hands on it, I've only tried it at "perfumerie" and it was SO lovely.

      Delete
  4. Oh, I love all these products!! Those nail polish colors are so cute!!

    Feel free to visit my blog as well! You will find topics such as NYC Fashion, health, beauty, personal growth and motivation between others! <3

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
    New Outfit Post: A PoP of Red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diana! :) I will visit you back now.

      Delete
  5. Nope. Didn't sound vain at all. At least you understand what you've been doing and don't make up excuses. :) Scrolling down and looking at the list after you said "several" lipsticks and eye shadows made me chuckle a bit. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine :) I'm glad you think so and understand my "motives" . hehehehehe indeed, quite a haul of lipcolours and eyeshadows ;)

      Delete
  6. Thanks for sharing these, the YSL Babydoll is lovely and the Essie shades are so sweet. I really appreciate your feedback on my last post...Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sam! :) I'm happy you spotted some favorites too. I can't wait to start "wearing" it soon.

      Delete
  7. haha, I'm even more amazed than before! your list is endless! I bet you have hundreds of lippies and eye shadows ;) one day you should make a post where you show the whole collection of your beauty products. would be especially interesting to see ;) by the way, tomorrow I must pick up my Oriflame parcel but reading and seeing your post created this crazy urge to shop some more. I hope I will be able to control myself and ignore the urge :D

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm baaaad ... ;) Heh not hundreds, but many already. It's fun to have a little stack, especially since I often put on eyeshadow or lippie on the spur of the moment; it's good to have many shades to suit any outfit ^^

      I might do that introduction some day, nice idea for a post. All jewelry , all make up .. Yikes ! :D

      Ooo Oriflame, sounds lovely. I got couple lip balms for Christmas and love them! :)

      Delete
  8. Hahaha...not vain!! I think everyone has a lot of these things, it's just nice to have a variety for different moments and outfits really. I hope you have a great weekend doll xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear :) And I think so too. As long as this doesn't go completely overboard I'll be just fine;) xx

      Delete
  9. wow that's quite the haul and you're not vain at it, FD has such good bargains that no one can resist! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear ! :) Yeah I think so too, and I wont lose much if something isn't right for me. These are perfect gifts or to be sold etc. ^^

      Delete
  10. WOW miten ihania tuotteita! Ja mikä hinta!? :D O-ou, pysyttävä erossa tuosta nettikaupasta.. Toistaiseksi :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihii todellakin !! En malta millään oottaa .. joka aamu hyppiny pystyyn kun posti tulee ja ei, ei vieläkään :D En pysy housuissain ennää tulis jo :P Mutta kyllä tämän odottelun jaksaa kun nyt pystyy tilamaan kynsilakkoja ja hajuvesiä, jee.

      Sitten kun uskaltaudut tilailemaan niin voidaan vaikka yhdessäkin, postikulut (vaikkakin on valmiiksi aika kivan pieni n.7-8 e?) puoliksi ;)

      Delete
  11. All so pretty, especially the nail polishes, perfect for spring!

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Georgia! :) I'm barely sane when waiting for the package to arrive already, hehe :D

      Delete
  12. thanks for dropping by my blog girly [; your blog is lovely and i am looking forward to seeing more from ya!
    i followed you and i hope you will return the love!!

    Xxx
    www.thedancingpencilonpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the follow Gloria ! xx
      And for the nice words too ^^

      Delete
  13. I can not believe that is your list of goodies on the way to you :D :) incredible?! you must be so excited waiting for it to arrive,I would be,and you have to wait longer though,but I guess its worth the wait now you can get nail polishes and that! What a haul and can I say Im super jelous,I love beauty products,love trying out new stuff too x Look forward to seeing all your goodies when they arrive :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Sounds ..too good to be true. It's been SO long that I'm starting to think someone has stolen my goodies on their way :/ It hasn't taken this long before ..I hope for the best, though. 70 euros is cheap for all of this, but still a lot of money for me.

      I'm soooo excited and can't wait to get these already and start testing everything. Since we've been having a lot more day light & sunshine I'm more up for good beauty posts with swatches and all. Without natural light the thought has felt quite distant.

      Will definitely post all or as much as possible here ;) xx

      Delete
  14. Love the Essie polishes. Great picks and well worth the wait I'm sure!

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jodi! I got those Essies on my first order from them actually, just wanted to feature my every purchase in this post among my new order ;) x Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  15. I really love the packaging of The Police one xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's for my bf but I think it will make a great decorative piece, too :) At least when it's empty ;) xx

      Delete
  16. Hi...Nice blog..
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Follow me and i'll follow you back..
    http://deepti01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deepti! Thanks for the compliment. Short and sweet. Will visit you back. x

      Delete
  17. You do not sound vain at all. It is perfectly normal to want some nice beautiful products.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi dear :) Thank you so much for your lovely compliment!!! <3
    Wish you a great and sunny weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome :) And thank you for returning the favor. x

      Delete
  19. I love the Essie nail polish and the lipsticks :)
    Following via Bloglovin!
    XO

    www.wardrobestories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete