January 4, 2014

Haulthing for you, Haulthing for me ..

EDIT: Blogini on pääosin englanninkielinen mutta toivomuksesta kirjoitan totta kai tekstin auki myös suomeksi. Jotenkin se äidinkieli on tipahtanut kokonaan blogini matkasta, ajatukset on saanut niin hyvin auki ensin lontooksi ettei ole varmaan enää puhti riittänyt vääntämään etenkään sanontoja savoksi.. :D Koitetaanpas nyt pikkuisen taas kumminkin.. On se kumma kun kieleni on ihan erilainen nyt. Koitan olla jotenkin kovin hauskanpullea. Perus-Satu, koittakaa kestää. Elikkäs alla näkyy muutama tuote jättitilauksesta, jonka tein Fragrance Directille ennen joulua. Sain paketin oikein hyvissä ajoin joten sisko, äiti, tyttökaverit ja mies eivät jääneet ilman lahjoja. ;) Koko hommahan kustansi vain n. 50 euroa postikuluineen, sellainen alehaukka siellä sivuilla olin - ja tuotteita/pakkauksiahan oli yhteensä semmoinen 23. Niin, luit oikein. Muutamia hämmästyksen aiheita mainitakseni: Calvin Kleinin huulipunat pari euroa, Astorin edulliset luomiväriduot ja aurinkopuuterit samaa luokkaa, miesten Beckham-setti n.6 €.. Alempaa löytyy vielä koko lista englanniksi. Ja ette usko vieläkään, vai? Käykääpä tekemässä oma tutkimusretki, monet näistä löytyvät vielä sivuilta ja tuon oman tilaukseni jälkeen on toki tullut paljon uuttakin valikoimiin. Niin ja tämähän ei sitten ollut millään lailla sponsoroitu postaus, ihan omilla pennosilla maksoin kaikki putelit!


I haven't been my very best lately. I managed to catch this ridiculous cold with pain in my throat, 
lost my voice almost completely and been stuck home almost whole week. Great new years !
My main activity has been watching Jericho by myself, and when the bf has been around we've 
switched to Blue Mountain State. And we did watch pilots for Roswell and Buffy on NYE too.
But this is not what I want to talk more about. Let's talk about make up :D

Before Christmas I made my biggest beauty order ever - to Fragrance Direct.
I guess you wont believe me but the total cost was only 50€ (including international postage 6€).
Check out the shop yourself, I bet there's plenty of these left and more lines added since.
Many iof these were meant to be gifts for my girlfriends, sister and mum so I couldn't post 
this until now. They've already got their presents so I can finally show off a bit. 

' The Haul '

3 Astor eye shadow duos x2 (= total 6 pieces, half as gifts and others for myself), 
Astor blush x2 (other for my friend)
Calvin Klein lip colors x6
Astor lipstick and bronzer palette
Body Collection bronzing pearls
Lipcote-lipstick sealer for my co-worker who uses lip colors a lot
two Manhattan eye shadow palettes
sunny look -gift set for friend
David Beckham gift set with shower gel and deodorant spray
and Henri Lloyd ocean mineral hand lotion for my bf.
Total 23 items. Did I count correctly?



Astor Rouge Couture Lipstick: Satin Fuchsia (104)

Pure Colour Eye Shadow Duos & Perfect Blush


These are the most natural colours I could catch "on film". The ones below have too much light, grr..
Duos from top left: Tropical Violet (010)
Pop Flower (120)
Sweet Daisy (530)
+ Pure Colour Perfect Blush: Golden Sand 006





I only have photos for some of the Astor products for now. 
Haven't had the energy to photograph more products, I guess this disease was making it's way 
for longer time than I realized. And to tell you the truth I haven't seen natural light much lately either.
Us Finns are going through some depressing times right now, hah. :)

31 comments :

  1. Voi miten kauniin värinen tuo huulipuna! ♥ Tykkään paljon ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos Johanna! Se on kyllä herkullinen ^^ Vielä kun tervehtyy niin jaksan taas panostaa ulkonäköön .. Tai sehän se voisikin piristää, kirkas puna huuliin ja juhlamekko päälle niin johan pöpöt karkaa ... :P

      Delete
  2. That lipstick is beautiful! Happy New Year!

    xo,
    miranda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too, perfect pink. :)
      Thank you so much Miranda xx

      Delete
  3. Ooooh, I love this lipstick color!
    Great makeup collection :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo aivan ihana huulipuna! tulee niin keväinen ja kesäinen fiilis tuosta sävystä!:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos Emmy! Se on kyllä tosi suloinen, pitää päästä pian testailemaan (kipeenä ei ole jotenkin tehnyt mieli meikkailla;)

      Delete
  5. Great haul, love the lipstick! ♥

    http://www.mursway.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Constance! :) I think so too, such a massive bunch of good quality items with only 50 eur ;)

      Delete
  6. Great makeup set! Love the lippy! x
    Happy New Year x

    http://bffbestfootforward.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laviniah! I love all pieces here x

      Delete
  7. Babe! I adore your blog soo much!! I'm your newest follower on Bloglovin' :-).. Hope you can follow back!

    Love,

    Noor
    http://queenofjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the copy-paste comment. Yeah, I saw this same comment in many other blog... Well visited you back anyways. :D Cool blog.

      Delete
  8. wow.. nice selection..
    great haul <3 <3
    xoxo
    curcolat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear ! I do think so too ;) And this was only small piece of the haul.

      Delete
  9. good choice :) eye shadow looks good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gina! Those are really lovely duos. :)

      Delete
  10. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zara May! :) Will visit you back.

      Delete
  11. Those are nice colors, love the vibrant!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lots of lovely things doll, I hope your cold gets better x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Doll. Starting to feel a lot better :) Must be all the lovely comments ! x

      Delete
  13. Aw I hope your feeling better,and such a rubbish time to get ill over christmas! Ive heard about your haul over on instagram :D Im loving instagram great way to keep up to date with bloggers,especially if you dont get a chance to blog for a while! Your make up haul is gorgeous,the flower designs are so beautiful and intricate,I love when beauty products packaging is so lovely,makes it feel even more special when you use it,even though id be scared to use these wouldnt want to ruin the pretty design :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kayleigh Jean! :) I'm just glad I didn't have to be sick during our Christmas trip, that would have been just sad .. So, I guess this is better alternative. Maybe I'm done with being sick for the whole year ;)
      I must agree with you on that, I've noticed the same thing lately. Sometimes I don't even blog about all the things I post there, since they're just random unique shots not worthy of a post of their own :)
      I actually chose those Astor items merely based on the design, they're so lovely and made nice gifts too. But I think so too, that nice surface will be ruined soon after I start using them ;)

      Delete
  14. haha, tell me about the depressing weather :D it's just sad how we have absolutely no sunlight over here! the only thing that keeps me away from mad depression (:D) is the fact that I have booked a spring vacation for us and it has to be super awesome! so I'm keeping my mood up for that :) anyway, that's a huge haul! I haven't heard of Astor but the lippie looks beautiful. I had a chance to get one for free from Oriflame and I will receive it after a couple of days I guess. though I'm super lazy with lippies. but I hope all is well with you and this stupid cold has left you!

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I haven't seen the sun for months ! But I guess it's been just few weeks. Soon I'll get very depressed hehe. :) Oooh your vacation plans sound perfect! I'd love to escape to sun too. As soon as possible. But must save up first ..
      I haven't heard of Astor before either, but I tried their mascara and it was lovely so decided to make another order with their pieces. :) These are all really nice and affordable! Yeah I'm really lazy with lipcolors or even balms, but I have plenty new which I must try and start wearing. ;) The right color can brighten up the whole look !

      Delete
  15. The color of the lipstick is sooooo pretty!! :)) - Hope you will get better soon!

    sisepuedee.blogspot.dk
    -Milla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Milla ! I think so too, such a delicious tone. Aww thanks so much, I will ;) x

      Delete
  16. Great post ;)
    Kisses <3

    http://www.theladyjersey.com
    http://www.theladyjersey.com
    http://www.theladyjersey.com
    http://www.theladyjersey.com

    ReplyDelete