LOVE the LABEL

I haven't shown some of my sale purchases yet! Well I did buy them before Christmas already.. :) I haven't bought anything from the ongoing sales since I don't really need anything. My clothes supply is fully stacked for now. Well, I do spot pretty items here and there and get multiple newsletters a day saying -50% or -75% but I don't have any money haha. All I need / want and I'm ready to invest in are interior items, towels and bed linen etc., since the current state of those is a bit depressing. We have only 4-6 bed sheets I think, and half of them too small for our bed so we use two at a time. Good thing there's H&M Home order on its way and I have some newbies then. Check out my previous post to see what I ordered! There weren't any decent priced sets available though, so I'll visit some local stores after payday. For example Nordic chain called Jysk and Finnish department store Anttila has bed linen sets for about 10 - 15 eurosm but the cheapest ones on H&M were 20€. So I'll rather save since I have to buy everything in doubles - there's a man living with me after all. 



Lou Lou "IN VOGUE WE TRUST" crop tee - In love with Fashion
2ND Day sequin shorts - Chills Boutique, Mikkeli


This cutie is on sale here (price has dropped since my purchase, now only £7) 
They have it in multiple colours (white, black, pink and this grey) and sizes S-L. I'm wearing it for the first time just today. Crop tops are hard for me to mix since I'm not comfortable with my tummy, but I know I'll wear this more next summer. Today I just wanted to wear something slouchy while staying home, so this top and harem pants do the job. Will mix it with high waisted jeans or maxi skirt in the future though! ^^

(sale -80%, paid ~ 30 euros)
I found these shorts from one of the absolute favorite stores of mine (in my home town). Sadly most items are out of my personal price range/budget, but I do love it when I make great finds in boutiques like this. Can you believe, the normal price for these shorts was over 200 euros ..For such a small amount of fabric! I guess it's the brand. Or the sequins. Maybe both. But I did fell in love with them and I'm so happy they were my size. No, now I lied. These are size 34 and I'm more like 38 waist down. But they fit me fine, and if I lose just a teeny tiny bit of weight (=fat) from the belly & but they'll be perfect. 
#Tavoiteshortsit

46 comments :

  1. Hahah, huikeat shortsit <3 Asukuvaa odotellessa ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihih, ne on ! ^^ Heti kun saan kadonneen itseluottamuksen asukuvien suhteen takaisin ;D Niin ja valoa tähän harmauteen !

      Delete
  2. haha, I think we own even less sheets than you guys do. and ours do not fit either, they're too short for our huge bed :S anyway, your sale finds are AMAZING! I love them both a lot. and when I see sale finds that are SO freakin' amazing then I'm so tempted to go shopping. thank god my hometown isn't a place where to do it :P

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds really familiar! We have only two that are right size, then few small ones which are starting to lose color and fabric getting thinner :D

      Thank you so much Maiken! I know you love a good bargain find ;) x There's ups and downs to your situation. Nowadays shopping online is so easy that you don't really need a big city to shop. But I know that can get a bit boring too, since I love to see and feel items in real life! :)

      Delete
  3. OMG, I love these shorts so much :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEH :D Thanks Sofie, they're truly amazing x

      Delete
  4. Uuu, kivoja löytöjä! Chills on kyl mahtava kauppa. Siel tulee käytyä aina kerran kesässä mökkireissulla. :>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo huippua! Ehkäpä sinne eksyy joskus samaan aikaan <3

      Delete
  5. amazing shorts! like it!:)
    www.sandicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omgsssssh, DEM SHORTS THOUGH! *_*
    I am bedazzled by their awesomeness. Haha, spectacular!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe <3 They're truly something aye xx

      Delete
  7. Love those shorts, those are fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job scoring those shorts! They are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane! It sure was, they were the only pair left x

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you ! I thought so too so just HAD to get them x

      Delete
  10. Those sequin shorts are beautiful! Hope you're having a lovely weekend :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mica! :) They sure are, a really special piece.
      Thanks you too xx

      Delete
  11. ooh that top is cute, i'm guna have to see if there are any left in my size now! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heh I hope so! It's really cute and comfy material too. :> Bigger the better!

      Delete
  12. love the second day shorts, really amazing! would wear them with my nude malene birger hippy silk top, if I could steal them from you ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that style sounds amazing. Would love to try out myself, still in search for a camisole or some other silk top :) Hehe, you can borrow anytime but they're MINE! ;) <3

      Delete
  13. beautiful look
    should be follow each other? let me know and I'll follow you back
    =)
    new post: http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/2014/01/my-sammydress-shoes.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment Pilar, really lovely. I will visit you back. :)

      Delete
  14. Oh my gosh I'm dying over those shorts!!! Ah so cute!

    www.shygirlloudvoice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe nice to hear ! They're pretty spectacular xx

      Delete
  15. haha I love that tee! Such a great outfit with the shorts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh me too, so cheeky. I bet that too, but I'm not sure about my tummy so I'll rather put on something high-waisted with it ;) But for someone else these two would go perfectly together indeed :)

      Delete
  16. Replies
    1. Uu uu, kiitos Noora! Ne on kyllä yhdet upeimmista vaatekappaleista mitä omistan ^^ <3

      Delete
  17. I can not believe the original price for those shorts :O oh my gosh they were pricey and you got them for such a bargain price,incredible! They are gorgeous and the fabric looks so expensive and luxe,I think with the new cropped T and the shorts laid down together in your photo look amazing together! Such a cool look,and I love the sound of wearing this cool crop top with high waisted trousers,would look lovely! Id love to be able to wear cropped tops too :/
    Fab blog post and hope your well x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, that price tag seemed unbelievable to me too - and I was staring right at it :D I guess that's just a really expensive brand and special pieces like these cost. Oh well I'm just really happy I found something that gorgeous with a high street price :)
      Oh I think so too, they do look cute together. And as I replied to Joyce there earlier, I couldn't think of wearing them together myself. I'm quite unsure about my tummy-area. :D Aww I bet you can wear them like me, with something high waisted and adorable - like boho maxi skirt. :)

      Delete
  18. Wow what a bargain! the top and shorts make the perfect outfit <3

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh I think so too ;) -80% is not all that bad, I wish all the sales would be like that ;) Yeah they sure would make a nice outfit ! :)

      Delete
  19. Those silver sequin shorts are wicked, I so need a pair of them...x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much ! Heh I hope you find yours pretty soon -- this is the perfect season for nice bargain finds ;)

      Delete
  20. oooh I really love this look, great find on sales!
    Follow me on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marika! :) I think so too, great sale items x

      Delete
  21. I really love that vogue tops!
    great pick dear!
    Maybe visit mine and tell me what you think about my blog? ;)

    ­­Wulan Wu on http://bootsydoopsy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wulan Wu! :) I love it myself, right amount of sarcasm since I don't read Vogue ... :P

      Delete