NOTD nro I

FIN: En ole mikään mestari kynsien lakkaamisessa tai etenkään erikoisemmissa koristeluissa, mutta aina silloin tällöin tykkään vähän laittaa niitä. Kuvakansioon on jäänyt sopivaa hetkeä odottelemaan muutamatkin eri "päivän kynnet" eli Nails of the Day, joista ensimmäiset tulevat tässä. Ei mitään kummempaa, vain nude-pohja ja vähän kullan kimallusta. Glitterissä on vain semmoinen pikku vika, kun sitä vähän laittaa ei maltakaan lopettaa .. ;)

EN: I'm no master when it comes to painting my nails or especially any more special decorations, but every now and then I like to make a little effort. Few of my nails of the day have been left to my photo folder to wait for the right moment to get published, so here come the first ones. Nothing too fancy, just some nude as a base color and some sparkle of gold. There's just one small problem with glitter, once you put a little of it you just can't stop .. ;)

Polishes: Viva la Diva + H&M



20 comments :

  1. Ha, the perfect nail polish matching with your fab shorts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heh, so true! Although my shorts were silver and these are gold .. But who cares, it would be fun to mix ! ;)

      Delete
  2. Cute nail polish duo!!

    http://allaboutevesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Evelyn! I thought so true, natural but nice x

      Delete
  3. I love glitter on nails, so gorgeous. Though it can be a pain to get off, haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I do agree! Sometimes I just let them wear off by themselves, since I hate the scrub. :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I think so too. Simple things can make a huge difference.

      Delete
  5. Hihhii, minä tykkään glitteristä :) Omiksi suosikeiksi on muodostuneet myös ne "hiekkalakat", ainoa vaan että hipelöin kynsiä koko ajan niin ne menee äkkiä pilalle..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi, rinsessa<3 Ooo ne kuulostaa kivoilta ja olen tainnut nähdäkin, mmm saattaisin itsekin olla koko ajan niitä räpläämässä! ;)

      Delete
  6. beautiful!! love the gradient!

    www.thestylebender.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dez ! Oh so nice you noticed, it didn't turn out quite as nicely gradient as I wanted but enough I see ;) x

      Delete
  7. The gold tipped nails look great! Lovely nail art! :)

    Thank you so much for your sweet comments on the baby news! :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Mica, it was fun to make a little something. Perhaps some day even the art part ;)

      You're very welcome <3

      Delete
  8. Hello lovely, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! :)

    I'm your newest follower and looking forward to your next post!

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Helen! :) It was really nice to find your blog and then you among my followers, too x Visiting again soon <3

      Delete
  9. I like partially done nails... I mean how you haven't painted the whole nail golden but only like half of it. that's what I prefer when I visit my manicurist. and gosh, believe me I need a new manicure pretty bad right now because the old one is driving me crazy. it's getting pretty ugly already :P well, Friday is not too far away and then I will visit my manicurist :)

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nice comment, Maiken! :) I liked these a lot too, could go with any base colour really. I've never had my nails done by a professional, but it could be nice some day. ^^ Your nails are always so lovely!

      Delete