April 9, 2014

Advertise on my page ?

I'm not sure how many small business owners are reading this right now, but I do hope I'll manage to reach at least some. That's because I would really love to cooperate with more etsy.com -sellers and other small businesses rather than huge companies (yeah I still have couple of those among my advertisers, simply because I shop there myself / love the shops.) I'm looking forward to promoting your products on my blog and social platforms by doing a well written review of them with multiple photographs. We could even organize a lovely giveaway together! :)  I've been so lucky in these past two years to have been able to spread the word about three different etsy.com - stores. Most recent cooperation happened very recently with Anna Ruth Simple Salves (check out my previous post, natural beauty products) and last year I made two sponsored posts: Ninj & Ninj and DB Illustrations. Links to their shops can be found on my sidebar. Sidenote: I believe in long term partnership and fair deals, so if some entrepreneur is kind enough to send me their products for free their link will most definitely remain on my blog til the end of it's existence! :) And few days ago I finally uploaded etsy-app on my phone, so now I'm officially hooked with so many amazing items by unique artists and artisans.. * sigh *

So here comes my updated sponsor info and some statistics of my blog. I'm sincerely looking forward to hearing from you. xx

"Indie by heart" is a PR friendly site. 
It is open to product reviews, advertisements and hosting giveaways. 
I'm currently most interested in:

- beauty products
- handmade, vintage (etsy stores)
- interior items
- womens clothing and accessories

I'm always looking for new products to review and new sponsors for my site.
Contact me via email to discuss more or if you have any questions. 
We can also discuss about ad space on my site's sidebar.
I only work with sponsors that are appropriate and whose site reflect on my personal 
taste and content of this blog. Gifts or product samples are very welcome. ^^ 
I can also accept monetary compensation via paypal / bank transfer.

"Indie by heart" is also open to blog button or link exchanges with fellow bloggers
I only make free deals. If you have a question for me, you can email or also 
place comment under any of my blog, and I'll get back to you asap. 
Remember to include your blog address or/and email as well x


Blog statistics (on 17.7.2013 / on 17.10.2013 / on 3.12.2013 / on 9.4.2014
Total page views 172 400+ / 188 150+ / 194 711+ / 211 622 +
Followers via Google Friend Connect 724 / 737 / 748 / 770
Followers on Bloglovin' 237 / 252 / 267 / 347
Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Tumblr-blog (links on sidebar)

all contacts:
 indiebyheart@gmail.com 

6 comments :

  1. It seems Google Adsense has brought out some new advertising tools recently. I need to look into more details, but it looks like bloggers can run own campaigns utilizing certain space on blog. I'm planing to try this out and will let you know if this is worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh sounds great ! I haven't heard of this before .. but seems like a really interesting thing to try out. Hmm currently I'd just love to be able to promote small businesses instead of huge companies - and I think those aren't among google advertisers. (I do have other sponsors, too. But only shops I use myself / love. :) )

      Delete
  2. Good luck reaching some small business/etsy shops. I have recently fallen back in love with etsy shops.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Oh well, I should search for interesting ones myself I guess. :) Among shops I love & follow I think. But we'll see, this was just a thought I'd love to accomplish here.. Only small business promotions. :)

      Delete
  3. Hello dear great blog,would you like to follow each other,let me know what you think :)

    http://shopaholicbyilda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ilda! :) I will visit your blog back now.

      Delete