March 26, 2014

FOTD & OOTD: Nude Pinks & Denim Blues

I've got so much in store to post, most topics beauty related (I hope you like! :) You might have already seen the majority of these upcoming images on my Instagram (or should I say one pic or collage per topic). In case you've also got an account follow me there easily by clicking the link on sidebar. And yeah, I know I'm not up to date with my blog posts. But you wouldn't probably even know if I didn't mention it hehe! So no apologies this time, since this is after all my very own little sandbox and I will post here whenever it suits my schedule * wink * If I didn't have a job and life I would post all day everyday! I do love blogging, somehow Instagram just has seemed easier and quicker for me lately. So you better follow me there to stay updated in due time. But today I've got one "face of the day" and "outfit of the day" for you.

Face:
NYC eyeshadows
Body Collection lipstick "Melba"
black eyeliner - Gina Tricot cosmetics line




Outfit:
all jewelry & watch - Glitter
pink blouse - Reserved
blue jeans - Gina Tricot


I kept this look very light and suitable for daytime use. Black eyeliner is a must for me these days, and the one I have now has lasted for a really long time - at least a year already. NYC mono eye shadows were a bit broken when I received them, but that didn't bother me since I know how to fix them. The one that's really shiny looking is my favorite at the moment. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I fixed it with alcohol and the texture improved. I'm also loving this lipstick, although I'm also falling for really bright fuchsia pinks with a hint of coldness/blue. Will definitely show you some of those soon as well.






Now I would like to know if there's anything you would like to see more here? I choose the topics myself, obviously and also showcase the kind of only shops I personally shop at / love / want to promote e.g. small businesses.. but tips are always welcome. I hope you're having a lovely week so far, talk to you soon xx

17 comments :

  1. I know exactly what you are talking about! If I could, I would blog all day everyday but I have a job so I tried to make as much time for blogging as I can. Sometimes is just not enough. I loved your eye make up! Thanks for sharing :)
    xoxo

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the comment! It's nice to hear I'm not alone, since it seems like every other has time to blog all the time and reply to comments and visit back etc ...Not me :D

      xx

      Delete
  2. such a lovely color!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely, it's a tender colour on you, I like it. And I think your blog is fantastic, I always enjoy what you post. I hope you have a great day doll xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you're always so sweet, thank you! x I'm glad you're sticking up with me (is that correct phrase) even though my blogging and visiting isn't always the most consisting kind.. But I do love this little hobby of mine too much to quit completely -- so I'm pretty glad there's instagram for quick shares :)

      Delete
  4. This is absolutely stunning! Looking beautiful as always.

    Rebekah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much Rebekah! You sweet thing xx

      Delete
  5. You look incredible. I love your eye makeup.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have such a pretty, feminine face, this romantic and discreet makeup looks stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so soft and romantic here! LOVE your watch! I need to go watch shopping sometime!

    Macarons and Mischief

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much dear ! :) That watch is SO amazing, love it. And affordable price too, it's 34,90€. Even better:)

      Delete
  8. I love a light wash of color all across my lid!

    I'm having a giveaway right now and would love for you to enter!
    notanobession.blogspot.com
    Would appreciate if you checked out my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment Angela! :)
      I think so too, and especially metallic tones.

      Delete
  9. pretty colors for you!!..looking good!
    I don't think I could ever rock those shades though...I'd look pale...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ivette!
      Yeah I like my eyes this way, I'm not used to dark eyes.. Maybe someday. :)

      Delete