March 5, 2014

Little bit of This & That

These are the last items I'm going to show you separately from my recent Fragrance Direct order .. aka HAUL! :) I wont link the previous posts now because they are the ones before this, you can easily click "older post" or choose them on the sidebar's Archive list. I've featured YSL Babydoll-perfume, Astor make up with swatches, Calvin Klein etc. in those so take a look at them too! x

Rimmel Traffic Stopping shadow "Over the Limit" £2.25 / 2,73€

I love the shimmery, metallic shades and this is such a fun looking palette too
- like traffic lights but in far better colours than the ones used on the streets haaha ! Sorry girls, no swatches today - these are pretty basic tones. They're nice Rimmel quality, that suits together with it's price range perfectly. "What you see is what you get"-kind of thing. :)

Wait there's more ..


Haven't tested this Royal smokey eye shadow brush yet but I think I'll love it just fine. 
I only have some basic brushes, so I think this will come in very handy when I want to improve my skills in making smokey eyes and blending colours together. I've never been much of a make up doer, used only the most basic elements and equipment. Only recently I've started to think my face as an empty canvas - like an artist. I'm not saying that I would be a very talented one, but it's fun to think that I'm making a painting on a real human skin when putting on make up - especially when it comes to my eyes! The possibilities are endless and I can't wait to learn even more. That's why I've been following a lot of beauty blogs lately and it's been lovely to notice that also other beauty bloggers have found my little blog. Thank you to all of my new followers, you anonymous out there too. x I do hope to get more feedback and ideas, since some things essential to beauty blogging might not even cross my mind. This is all very new to me after all. :) And if there's anyone left who's waiting for me to post outfits again ..I hope you can wait since I'm not quite ready yet. I have been wearing a lot of nice looks but somehow there just haven't been right amount of time, light or energy to make outfit posts of them. Well after all, this is my blog and I keep on posting whatever feels suitable to me - stick around or flee away that is completely up to you. ;>


I've previously had Possibility "Strawberry Shortcake" -bath&body gel which was so sweet and lovely, huge bottle full of pink goodness. What makes me love this brand a bit more is the packaging: every product comes with a recipe to make the sweet treat that has inspired the continent! How adorable. I haven't tested this peppermint ice cream body scrub yet but will definitely have a try soon, since winter has dried up my skin and needs exfoliating quite badly. :)


I've almost ran out of my Aussie shampoo for coloured hair and decided to try something different this time. I've heard nice things about this Gliss hair repair- series and it was also a bit cheaper to buy than from local stores. (£1.10 / 1,33€) Haven't tried this yet, waiting for my Aussie colour mate to empty, but expecting it to be a really lovely one. I'm dying my hair from dark brown / ginger toned towards more strawberry blonde - light brown, we'll see how it goes.. but I hope this shampoo helps protect my delicate hair, alongside with Aussie 3 minute miracle treatment that I still have in store. :)



I also needed a new waterproof mascara, but since these Miss Sporty's were about two euros each
I decided to try out them both. I've been wearing the Lash Millionaire for a couple of times and it's ok, smudges a bit if I apply multiple layers and forget to let it dry between each one. Or then I just need to wipe off the excess colour before heading out of the house - don't want any spider leg marks around my face ! :p

Let me know if you've tried any of these and share your opinions - these are all pretty new to me
so haven't got more experience than this to share for now. :) And these are all pretty random things to make full posts separately anyways. If you put together my previous posts and this you get a total amount for my Fragrance Direct order about 60 euros, plus the shipping. Yayy happy gal! x

34 comments :

  1. Amazing blog,i'm new follower hope you can follow me too xoxo

    http://shopaholicbyilda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) I will visit your blog now too x

      Delete
  2. Oooh looks like good eyeshadow colors, and mascara! I love my eye makeup ^^

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're all really nice :) Have been testing only the one mascara so far and products from my other Fragrance Direct posts.

      Delete
  3. Such a lovely blog, would you like to follow each other? x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment! :) Will visit your blog now.

      Delete
  4. All the products look amazing and I love reading reviews about it you done an amazing job(: do you mind following each other ? Do let me know on my blog (: x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the amazing comment Birdie! ;) So nice of you and I know Anna will be pleased too.

      Will visit your blog now x

      Delete
  5. I guess I haven't tried anything from your list so what can I say? well, for instance mascaras. I use only one - Clinique high impact mascara as long as I can remember (since university I think). I love it because it looks natural and comes off with just warm water. and I don't use makeup removers so it's a very important aspect. and if you can someday try it then I definitely recommend it to you.
    and yes, I'm definitely waiting for your outfit posts too but I don't stop reading the other ones, of course. I think it's kind of superficial to only wait for outfits. a blogger doesn't only consist of outfits, you know ;)

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment & feedback. :) Yes after all this is my personal space so I can publish whatever feels suitable.. ^^ Nice to hear that you're not disappearing!

      I want to use waterproof mascaras actually, but thank you for the lovely suggestion :) Sounds like a really great mascara.

      Delete
  6. The Rimmel Traffic Eyeshadows seem lovely! I have the Royal Brushes but haven't used them at all yet - I received them as a present! Lovely Post!
    xoxo,

    BerryBloomXO.blogspot.co.uk 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure are - my metallics / nude shade collection keeps on growing :D
      I think this is a really lovely tiny narrow brush that goes perfectly for lining the eye with eyeshadow, too. :) I do like the quality (even though I'm no expert in this) and recommend you try out yours! ^^

      Delete
  7. Love the eyeshadow color :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! I love those too :) Nice metallics.

      Delete
  8. These are gorgeous items doll...very good. I hope you enjoy them & have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kitty! :) I do love my little hauls, hehe.

      Delete
  9. The body scrub sounds nice! :) Great purchases :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really fun and fresh - loving it! :) Thanks Mica. x

      Delete
  10. This reminds me that I need a huge beauty shopping haul myself! Lovely items. Visit me sometime :)

    xx opinionslave.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe ! You definitely should do that ;) x

      Delete
  11. Hello Satu x Hope your having a wonderful weekend, and thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog and of course Il stop by to read your reply to my previous comment :) x
    This is such a big haul,id love to treat myself like this,and atleast with the products your sharing with us,theyre actually affordable,which is great,I only use drugstore make up etc,its quality and affordable.
    Soon as I read this pallet was called traffic lights,I could see it instantly,so cute! Its great to hear your getting lots of lovely new followers,well deserved and I love the varitey in your blog,Im also slowly venturing into beauty posts, theres so much you can do,plus its so fun playing with make up and different looks and trying new products and sharing your thoughts. I read beauty products and its great to read honest opinions on products Im wanting to try,so of course love reading your post!
    I havent tried the miss sporty mascaras,but love the look of the brush,I find a traditional mascara brush is so much better than the new fanscy plasticy comb ones.
    Anyway Im so sorry ive just realised how much ive written :/ so id better stop :D Take care and hopw you have a fabulous fresh week x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ♥ Thank you so much, you're really an amazing girl and blogger ! It's been so nice to become "friends" via social networks. :) I also love the variety of your blog posts and instagram feed etc. so I'm very happy we're on the same page here! Sometimes I wish I had even more energy to blog and stay in contact with all my nice blog friends around the world and promote my blog etc. but right now work and boyfriend come first. And it's better that way, since the real people in your life are the most important ones.. ^^

      I know what you mean about those mascara brushes; and I think I've made one fail purchase with that other Miss Sporty one since it's exactly the one which smudges etc.. But at least it was really cheap and I can give it away or something, since haven't used it yet. :)

      Awww and no worries about writing a lot! It happens to me a lot on your comment box too, hehe xx Sending loads of hugs to your way ! Which is East :D Have a lovely start to this new week. I have two days off, hmmm what shall I do with all this free time .. ^^

      Delete
  12. Nice haul! I used to hate doing eyemakeup like eyeshadow and such, but realized how much it could be; although I suck at painting and stuff at least I can paint eyemakeup! :D


    macarons and mischief

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very similar to you! I thought I would look too made or something, but eye shadows can actually freshen up the whole face :) I'm loving all my neutral, metallic tones right now.. And so true about the painting part too; I'm not very good at it with paints but it's been fun to experiment on my eyelids ;) x

      Delete