March 19, 2014

Styling, coffee & shopping dreaming

Lately my blog has been all about beauty and such. Today I've got something completely different to post, mostly about fashion. There's even an outfit of the day, yayy it's been a while! ^^ Actually I've got some a bit older photos from my folders to show you. These are from my trip to few hours of styling class with my co-workers, but there just haven't been a proper time to post these before { aka I forgot } First we fetched coffees from nearby Coffee House, mine was peppermint chocolate latte { Marianne} Mmm! Then we started doing fun assignments with colleagues around Finland, with the jewelry and accessories all of us had brought from our own workplaces.
  
hat - H&M
oxblood blazer - H&M
Be Classy t-shirt - Seppälä
jewelry - Glitter


  
 changing room selfie :D
green parka - H&M
tube scarf - Gina Tricot
bag - ioffer.com seller




After the course was finished and we went back home by train, one co-worker of mine and I went shopping to H&M. I don't have photos of the things I bought that day, but here's some items I still think about purchasing.. My cousin had a baby girl on Monday { ♥ } and I started thinking about getting something like these two pieces for her (well when she grows up a bit). There's all kinds of adorable clothes for small princesses available, and I'm very glad it's a girl so I can start pampering her! I'm not her aunt or anything but my cousin is one of my closest friends so I have a slight feeling "Satu-täti" will spoil her. ^^ I have only nephews and little brother, and it's not equally fun to shop for boys hehe.

 And the last boots on me are from local KooKenkä shoe store, can't remember the brand or the price of them - but I think they're really edgy and wanted to show you those too! And all of these images are from the same day, so it felt only suitable to finish with some dreams ..





Pretty cool, huh ? I had forgotten all about these but now I'm reconsidering ..if they're still available. :)

27 comments :

  1. I love your hat and the boots! Gold and black is classic <3

    Macarons and Mischief

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear ! ^^ I think so too, and I've been especially loving GOLD lately ^^

      Delete
  2. The outfit you are wearing is perfect! I want to steal your wardrobe! Lovely blog post, I enjoy lifestyle posts so much, nice to have a break from beauty once in a while! (Did I really just say that?)

    Much love

    Rebekah
    Http://www.delicateofheart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebekah! ^^ Hehe, I loved it too. Edgy but classy and comfy ..

      I must agree with you on that; I've made so many beauty related posts lately I thought it was about time to make something different ! ;) But, beauty has been my thing lately and I'm glad there's people reading that part of my blog too. :)

      Delete
  3. So cute, I'm loving these photos! Yeah those shoes are pretty darn cute!

    www.shygirlloudvoice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks gorgeous xx Hehe now I'm wishing the shop still has those ..or then I must search online for similar pair. :>

      Delete
  4. So cool!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need a necklace like yours to match clothing.
    http://www.gossipordie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I have sooo many necklaces matching all kinds of outfits. Perhaps I should share a few ! ;) x

      Delete
  6. Amazing look! Love your outfit and hehe shopping is always fun (: x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Such a lovely comment. :) I do think so too - especially when there's nice sales heh. And thanks, I was quite happy with the way I looked that day too. :>

      Delete
  7. So pretty pics. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these little snippets! :-)

    Have a fantastic day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kati! ^^ I should do these a lot more often.. But there's my instagram heh ;)

      Delete
  9. I've just discover your blog and I love your style. I'm your new follower :) If you have a minute visit my blog.

    http://themaiddiction.wordpress.com/
    themaiddiction.wordpress.com

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl! Aww thanks so much, you're so nice. Thanks so much for following. :) I will visit you back as soon as possible xx

      Delete
  10. Your shopping outfit is too perfect! Love how laidback yet put-together you look. Those black and rosegold boots at the end are absolute heaven! *_* I would buy them in a heartbeat if I found a pair similiar in the States! You make me want to go shopping again, hehe

    ♥♥♥ Kelsey
    Runaway In LA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the amazing comment Kelsey! I love these long ones so much <3 And than you, I think I looked pretty nice heh ^^ At least all the parts of the look were really "me". ^^ I will definitely visit you back asap xx

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Niiiiinpä! Nyt kaduttaa etten ostanu :P Mutta ehkä ne vielä "kävelee" vastaan, jos ei juuri tämä pari niin joku samantapainen.. ^^

      Delete
  12. Gorgeous post doll, love what your wearing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! ^^ I felt very happy about the look, too.

      Delete
  13. huh, those booties are superb. honestly, I'm in looove :P do buy them if you can. I know I totally would, haha. anyway, I like your outfit of the day as well. that fringed bag is SO cool and I'm already looking forward to wearing my brown one when the weather is right (e.g. summery enough ;). your hat and blazer look fabulous on you and yeah, the whole look is really nice! and the event seems to be a cool one too! I'm glad you posted an outfit again, dear. really enjoyed that post!

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete